It was a good thing Zoey got so much extra sleep this morning because her afternoon nap was shorter than short! I could tell that her mouth was bothering her (likely keeping her awake), so I gave her a sandwich bag filled with a handful of frozen vegetables. I was happy to see her get some relief as she gnawed on the cold veggies until they formed a warn mush. Poor girl! Her top teeth coming in is already a way different experience than when the bottom ones emerged.
Sprawled out with her Lovie :)
(She's been "sprawling" a lot lately. She likes to lie on her side and then fling her leg back)
Two of her favorite things: the diaper bag dispenser and a power cord (bonus for the cord being plugged in!)
Throwing one of her signature tensed-body tantrums after I told her "no" and moved her away from the outlet.
"Mean ol' momma, won't let me risk getting electrocuted!"
Unfortunately, after dinner, Michael had to work on a few projects he brought home. But, we both agreed that being super busy at work is much better than having nothing to do. Plus, whenever you do a little work at home, you get reward yourself with extra ice cream afterwards! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment