Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Make Way...

Thanks to my hubby rescuing my diaper bag/car keys from my car last night, we were able to get out of the house today. We headed out to my mom's and then all three of us went to Macy's. For both my birthday and Christmas, my dad gave me Macy's gift cards, so I've been on the hunt for a new pair of riding boots ever since. 

Unfortunately, even with tons of styles on sale (they're already trying to make way for Spring and Summer sandals!?), I came up empty handed. Zoey, on the other hand, had a very fulfilling shopping experience. Not only did her granny help her try on a shoe or two, but she exercised her new box-pushing passion up and down the aisles! 

Taking a little rest.

And she's off again!

As always, she had the attention of sales associates and customers alike. I mean, come on, could you really resist stopping to check out that little cruiser? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment