Monday, January 28, 2013

Locked Out

This girl and her soft blankies! I swear...

Doesn't matter where she is...

When she comes across one, it's a must that she stop and lay on it!

"Yes, Silly Girl! I'm taking pictures of you, snuggling a blanket, on the kitchen floor!"

Another must? When she comes across the waterproof camera, she HAS to have it! Which is okay for now, because it's also shockproof, so it's no biggie when she drops it.

I wonder if her being drawn to the camera means anything? Future photographer maybe??

Today we were supposed to go out and visit my mom, but our plans came to a screeching halt when I couldn't find my keys. We were finally ready to leave the house and I was looking everywhere for them. If they're not on the counter, they're usually in the diaper bag. Once I remembered that, I was excited to go fetch them. Once I couldn't find the diaper bag, my heart sank as I got a visual of it sitting on the floor of the backseat of my car. As I scooped up Zoey and headed out to the car, I was counting on Michael's occasional forgetfulness and hoped that he'd forgotten to lock it after yesterday's trip to the store. Nope, it was indeed locked. I stood there and gazed at the bag for a few seconds, before going inside to call my mom and tell her the bad news. 

It was pretty dreary out today, but I considered taking Zoey for a walk down the street, just to get out of the house (and make the fact that I'd actually put on nice clothes, worth it). Then I slowly realized that my umbrella, the stroller, and even the Ergo carrier, were all in the trunk of my locked car! Boo! At that point, I took off my outfit (which I fully intent to wear tomorrow!), put on comfy clothes , and settled in for the rest of the day.

Zoey's new thing is to push this box around the house!

Once she gets going (she can get up to a little baby trot sometimes), there's no stopping her! 
So fun to watch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment