A little over a week ago, I used my Shutterfly coupon for a free, personalized 12 month calendar. It was super easy to make (the hardest part was deciding which pictures to include) and I'm so excited that it's finally here! Not only can you choose which month you want the calendar to start on (I did Jan.), but you also have the option to put pictures on days that are special occasions! I am definitely going to remember this calendar the next time I need to give a fun, personalized gift, but for now, I am loving staring at mine!
April: All about Miss Zoey!
My mom sent me the following picture this morning, along with a text that read "I caught the best part [of the commercial]...and then took a picture of it. Haha"! We're still going without cable at our house, so I can't watch for the commercial, but I'm so glad I got a chance to see it and can also enjoy it through my mom's pictures. Hahaha.
She's a proud momma :)
After one of Zoey's afternoon diaper changes, she wiggled away from me and showed zero interest in having her pants put back on. So, I just let her be for a little while. Why take away the girl's naked-legs-freedom? ;)
A ladle and Baby Bunny's soft fur...what more do you need?
Up on her hands and feet!
She usually has socks on all day, so I think she was exploring the traction from her bare feet.
My baby gorilla!
After a messy diaper and a fresh outfit, she made her way to her favorite drawer.
It wasn't long before she was surrounded by groceries bags!
I don't know what made me think of it, but I decided that today would be a good day to bring out the remote control car Zoey's grandpa gave her. She was intrigued by it, but not fond of having it near her! I sent the following video to Michael and he said "Aw! Don't scar the poor thing!", to which I responded, "She's fine! And she hasn't napped at all today, so she deserves to endure a bit of suffering, too!" ;)
Remote Control Car 1/9/13


No comments:
Post a Comment