Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Leave My Nose Alone

So, our Nosefrida has arrived and it works just as well as everyone who reviewed it said it does! The only problem? Just like the bulb syringe, Zoey doesn't want it anywhere near her nose! In an effort to familiarize her with it, I playfully tapped it on her chin, forehead and cheeks. Then I tapped it on her nose and she quickly batted it away. After a few minutes of failing to get her comfortable, I just held her face still and went for it! The rewarding sight (and sound) of the snot leaving her nose and entering the tube, was made less enjoyable by the sight and sound of her crying. Boo, Sickness! Be gone! :(

She doesn't even want the box near her! 

Other than all of the congestion, Zoey really is doing much better. With that said, I don't know what was the main cause of the meltdown she had this afternoon, but fortunately, it resulted in a nap...for both of us. After she was calm and fed, she allowed me to snuggle next to her on our bed. It wasn't long before she was asleep, and I quickly followed suit. We woke up shortly after Michael got home, and the evening actually ended on a positive note. 

Can't quite figure out why the spatula won't come out. 
She worked on it for a good little while; leaving and then coming back to it :)

Bath night is usually always a good night!

Baby Coolio! 
Or is it Baby Alien?

So much hair= so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment