Welp, I failed to get a picture of Zoey today. So instead, you get a picture of me...on the potty!
Only 84.99?! And it has a dual flush!
Zoey and I went out to my mom's to help her do some shopping and when we got to Costco, I found an awesome toilet, at a pretty awesome price (I'm guessing. I have no idea how much toilets usually cost...). Sadly, our downstairs toilet has been out of commission ever since Michael flushed it and water came spraying out of the top of it! So random, and so NOT funny! OK, it's kind of funny, but having something else in the house that needs to be fixed is really the last thing we need right now. Hopefully my Costco find will save us a few bucks if we end up getting it. You can usually count on Costco for a legit product; no need to flush your money away somewhere else! Hehe, I crack myself up ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment