Thursday, January 3, 2013

Prepping For Surgery

After a playdate with my friend Brittni and her son, Zoey and I settled into my mom's house, where we're going to be staying for the next couple of days. My mom is having major surgery tomorrow and needs someone with her for 72 hours once she goes home. When I first found out about the surgery, it was a no-brainer that I'd move in and take care of her. Of course, there's the fact that she's my mother and I love her, but I also wouldn't dare pass up the chance to get back at her for the way she treated me while I was pregnant and on bedrest! ;) When she'd visit, she'd bark at me for sitting up, or say that I was standing for too long, or hound me about my meds, etc. Well, now she won't be allowed to lift anything or do any chores; just stay in bed, relax and follow my rules! Mwahaha!

I'm going to be the best nurse the world has ever seen!

Happy girl, hanging out on one of Granny's huge beanbag chairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment