After breakfast, we jumped right back into cleaning and then took a fun family trip to Lowes. We needed new light bulbs (I swear we have about 8 different types between all of the fixtures in this house!), a corner shelf for Zoey's room, and an outdoor timer for the heat lamp in the dog house. I also wanted to look at paint colors for the hallway, but by the time we'd picked everything else out, I didn't have the brain power for it. Picking a paint color is such a stressful job! You are making a serious commitment (if you're like my husband, and once it's on the walls, you refuse to repaint if your wife changes her mind!). I keep telling myself that I'm going to sit down and look at designer websites and get really great, expert advice as for what the perfect color to compliment our blue walls is. Somehow, though, I can never find the time. Whenever I do sit down in front of my computer, I feel like it's always to either quickly check emails, try to crank out a blog post, or indulge in a little mindless Facebooking.
I do plan to stick to my goal of painting before the last week of March though. The wall needs to be presentable for Zoey's birthday party and all of the guests, who won't even give it a second thought once they ditch their coats and head towards the food! Ok, ok. Truth's out. I want it painted, for me! I care! I want it to look presentable, so sue me!
Quite the face! I guess pineapple will do that to ya!
The way she holds the Fresh Food Feeder, explains why there are random sticky spots all over my kitchen floor! Her sticky hands, and all of the times she drops the feeder, make for quite a mess.
No comments:
Post a Comment