Look at that face; you can tell she's not totally herself :(
As the day progressed, she started to liven up, but she still gagged as she tried to eat her applesauce at lunch. And her nap was cut short (only about 30 minutes) by her coughing. I called the nurse to ask if any of these symptom could be a result of her flu booster shot. She said it's not likely and that Zoey has probably just caught her first bug...At that moment, my heart sank... I'm still holding out hope that the nurse is wrong.
She mustered up enough strength to [wo]manhandle her remote control car!
Poor car, didn't see it coming!
All of the coughing and gagging has made Zoey understandably cranky, and that has led to her demanding to be held at some of the most inconvenient times! While I was holding her and trying to eat my lunch at the same time, she coughed on my fork right as I was bringing it to my mouth! Yum! I guess I can jot that down as "Joy of Motherhood #506: Germ Sharing" :)
No comments:
Post a Comment